Budget Pest Control is seeking Pest Control Service Technicians to join their team! Our well-established Pittsburgh area company has immediate openings available for Service Technicians.
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE is required. Paid Training will be provided.
We are accepting applications for both FULL TIME & PART TIME POSITIONS.
FULL TIME POSITION will provide a company work truck and fuel card.
Pest Control Technicians Job Duties:
- Inspect the property for evidence of pests.
- Assess evidence and level of infestations.
- Provide explanations of treatment and answer customer questions.
- Perform treatments properly as needed.
- This job may require light ladder work, up to 25 feet in height and entering small spaces, such as attics and crawl spaces.
- Independent working abilities.
- Time management capabilities.
A typical work day:
- A typical work day will be the technician leaves their home in the company truck and services customers scheduled on their appointment board. Fuel card is provided.
This job would be a great fit for individuals who enjoy helping and meeting new people, solving problems for customers, and who would enjoy learning a new profession. A background as perhaps a service technician, laborer, construction, or maintenance person would be a possible match as a candidate. This job is for an independent worker. Candidates must be organized and self-disciplined.
All candidates must be able to work one (predetermined) weekend day and a secondary day off during the week. We are looking for dependable, energetic, trustworthy, personable individuals.
We have been in the industry for over 40 years and are the highest rated pest control company in western Pennsylvania.
Average compensation between $45,000-$50,000 per year. Payroll is weekly.
FULL TIME EMPLOYEES will be offered Health, Prescription, Eye and Dental benefits, as well as a 401(K) (employer matching funds), Paid Time Off, Holiday’s, uniforms provided.
A Must Have:
- A clean and valid PA Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening as well as, periodic random checks.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check.
To submit your resume for consideration:
Directly apply at our website: https://budgetpestcontrolpgh.com/