We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. Positive and Energetic a Must! A Customer Service Agent (CSA) to answer calls from our current customers as well as new customers with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSAs are genuinely excited to help customers. Patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Customer Service Agents are the first contact of our company. They must have the ability to put themselves in customer shoes and advocate for them when necessary. This job requires multi-tasking abilities with follow-through. Highly organized individuals do best in this position. Team oriented, goal oriented and results driven a must. Our job is to help our customers schedule service techs to handle their pest control needs. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large volume of incoming calls.
- Generate sales orders.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs.
- Explain our services offered.
- Prepare customer for upcoming appointments.
- Build relationships with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Proven customer support experience, with ability to resolve customer issues or conflicts.
- Track record of achieving quotas.
- Active listening skills with pleasant phone tenor.
- Ability to use data bases, proficiencies in typing and Office 365.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to diverse types of people.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off.
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pittsburgh, PA 15237: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person